Are my children able to go between my own and my mother’s house?
No, according to the the social distancing guidelines everyone has to stay in their own home. It might be best to keep in touch by telephone, Skype and Social Media.
You can only leave your home:
- to shop for basic essentials
- to take your children to their other parent’s home
- to do one form of exercise a day, e.g. a walk, run, bike ride
- for a medical need, e.g. to go to a pharmacy
- to travel to and from work, but only when absolutely necessary
Your question hasn't been answered?
Please complete the fields below. One of our advisers will review your question and provide an answer within 3 working days. Check back on the board to see your question answered. We don't publish answers to questions if the subject and answer is sensitive, we will email you back directly if this is the case.