Can I get help with online shopping, I am a single mum of 2 disabled kids?

If you are at higher risk of severe illness from COVID-19 and need support see NHS Scotland for more information. They will be able to arrange for food and medicine deliveries if you need them, and signpost you to other support services.

If your local authority does not yet have a shielding support number listed here, you can use their general contact details, available through COSLA’s website.
You can also find advice on shielding on NHS Inform.

Your question hasn't been answered?

Please complete the fields below. One of our advisers will review your question and provide an answer within 3 working days. Check back on the board to see your question answered. We don't publish answers to questions if the subject and answer is sensitive, we will email you back directly if this is the case.

WordPress Appliance - Powered by TurnKey Linux