Children, Coronavirus

I am a key worker and my son has additional support needs (ASN). Do you know if ASN kids are being offered places in childcare hubs or if there’s specialist placements for them?

You could contact your local council to find out if there is specialist childcare available for your son. See list of councils.

Enquire might be able to advise you if your child has additional support needs: See Enquire website.

Your question hasn't been answered?

Please complete the fields below. One of our advisers will review your question and provide an answer within 3 working days, check back on the board to see your question answered. If our advisers feel we are unable to post your question and answer publicly here, they will get in touch directly.

  • By sending you agree to our privacy policy
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
WordPress Appliance - Powered by TurnKey Linux