I am currently in a private let and my landlord is thinking of selling, how do I apply for housing?

You can apply to rent a council, housing association or co-operative property. You apply using a form available from your local council. If your council operates a ‘common housing register’ you can apply for housing from all three social landlords on the one form. See Housing Options for more details. Further housing advice is available from Shelter.or.uk.

Your question hasn't been answered?

Please complete the fields below. One of our advisers will review your question and provide an answer within 3 working days. Check back on the board to see your question answered. We don't publish answers to questions if the subject and answer is sensitive, we will email you back directly if this is the case.

WordPress Appliance - Powered by TurnKey Linux