Benefits, Coronavirus

I am getting paid off as there is no work for me to do because of the virus. If my wages stop will I get any help to pay rent?

If you wages stop or decrease you may be able to get universal or increase the amount you already get. This will include any help towards rent. You could also get help to pay your council tax.

Your question hasn't been answered?

Please complete the fields below. One of our advisers will review your question and provide an answer within 3 working days, check back on the board to see your question answered. If our advisers feel we are unable to post your question and answer publicly here, they will get in touch directly.

WordPress Appliance - Powered by TurnKey Linux