Children, Coronavirus

I am working from home, but have my child to look after. My employer is now suggesting I take unpaid leave if I am unable to commit to the shifts I have been given. What are my rights?

Try to come to an arrangement with your employer about working more flexible. Working Families have information on asking for flexible working.

If you’ve been told to take unpaid leave or reduced pay because of coronavirus your employer might be able to pay 80% of your wages.  Find out if you’re eligible.

Your question hasn't been answered?

Please complete the fields below. One of our advisers will review your question and provide an answer within 3 working days. Check back on the board to see your question answered. We don't publish answers to questions if the subject and answer is sensitive, we will email you back directly if this is the case.

WordPress Appliance - Powered by TurnKey Linux