I had a bad relationship and had to go to court. I’m scared my ex still knows where I live.

You could contact Women’s Aid if you haven’t already done so. Who will be able to give you advice and support. If you ever feel in danger call the police straight away.

You may have to apply for an interdict and/or a non-harassment order to ensure they stay away from you.

Your question hasn't been answered?

Please complete the fields below. One of our advisers will review your question and provide an answer within 3 working days, check back on the board to see your question answered. If our advisers feel we are unable to post your question and answer publicly here, they will get in touch directly.

  • By sending you agree to our privacy policy
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
WordPress Appliance - Powered by TurnKey Linux