I have moved from tax credits and income support to universal credit. When will the tax credits and universal credit stop?

Your calculation for universal credit starts the day you claim it so any other benefits will stop on that date. HMRC will let you know if you have been over or under paid tax credits and arrange to pay any money you are owed or collect any over payments. If you were due a payment of income support you will get it for the time up to the date you claimed universal credit.

Your question hasn't been answered?

Please complete the fields below. One of our advisers will review your question and provide an answer within 3 working days. Check back on the board to see your question answered. We don't publish answers to questions if the subject and answer is sensitive, we will email you back directly if this is the case.

WordPress Appliance - Powered by TurnKey Linux