Children, Coronavirus

I live on my own with my young child. What will I do if I become too sick to care for him? I don’t have any friends or family that can help?

Contact your local social work children & families team to ask for temporary foster care if you’re not well enough to look after child. Find social work services for your area, they have general number and out of hours number.

Advice from Scottish Government could change, take a look at the Scottish Government coronavirus information for the most up to date information. If you would like help to find temporary childcare services in your area you can call our helpline on 0808 801 0323

Your question hasn't been answered?

Please complete the fields below. One of our advisers will review your question and provide an answer within 3 working days, check back on the board to see your question answered. If our advisers feel we are unable to post your question and answer publicly here, they will get in touch directly.

  • By sending you agree to our privacy policy
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
WordPress Appliance - Powered by TurnKey Linux