I only work part time and have a limited income. Can I get any benefits?

If you work part time and are not getting any benefits you can claim universal credit to top up your income and help with rent. The amount you get depends on circumstances such as how much you earn, the number of children you have and how much your rent is.

You may also get help to pay your council tax and get maintenance payments.

For more information and how to apply for universal credit see

For information on council tax reduction see you local council website.

For information and advice about arranging child maintenance payments see

Your question hasn't been answered?

Please complete the fields below. One of our advisers will review your question and provide an answer within 3 working days. Check back on the board to see your question answered. We don't publish answers to questions if the subject and answer is sensitive, we will email you back directly if this is the case.

WordPress Appliance - Powered by TurnKey Linux