Children, Coronavirus

I’m a care worker with no recourse to public funds. Will get help with childcare?

Local authorities have been asked to ensure childcare provision is available for key workers. Your local authority will be releasing information about what to do if you think you might qualify for this. If you have no recourse to public funds you might want to get specialist advice from organisations such as the Scottish Refugee Council.

Your question hasn't been answered?

Please complete the fields below. One of our advisers will review your question and provide an answer within 3 working days, check back on the board to see your question answered. If our advisers feel we are unable to post your question and answer publicly here, they will get in touch directly.

  • By sending you agree to our privacy policy
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
WordPress Appliance - Powered by TurnKey Linux