My friend’s teenager is abusive and violent towards her, where can she get help?

Parenting Across Scotland’s Parentline give advice and support to parents on all sorts of issues  include abuse from children.  You could also contact Scottish Women’s Aid at for information and support.  They have a helpline and a chat service.  If you need to discuss this further you can call our Lone Parent Helpline on 0808 801 0323.

Your question hasn't been answered?

Please complete the fields below. One of our advisers will review your question and provide an answer within 3 working days. Check back on the board to see your question answered. We don't publish answers to questions if the subject and answer is sensitive, we will email you back directly if this is the case.

WordPress Appliance - Powered by TurnKey Linux