Benefits, Coronavirus

My son has asthma, my employer is saying I either work or resign, can I get Statutory sick pay? I am still on tax credits.

You could ask your employer about statutory sick pay which you can get at the same time as tax credits,housing benefit or universal credit. You could also contact  on 0300 012 0312 or about employment rights.

Your question hasn't been answered?

Please complete the fields below. One of our advisers will review your question and provide an answer within 3 working days. Check back on the board to see your question answered. We don't publish answers to questions if the subject and answer is sensitive, we will email you back directly if this is the case.

WordPress Appliance - Powered by TurnKey Linux