Family Law, Support and advice

My son was born with his dads surname on the birth certificate. My son now wants to change his surname to mine, how can I do that?

You will need to read Citizens Advice information about changing a child’s name.

You can also contact the Scottish Child Law Centre on 0131 667 6333. They have a helpline and give free legal advice about issues involving children

Your question hasn't been answered?

Please complete the fields below. One of our advisers will review your question and provide an answer within 3 working days. Check back on the board to see your question answered. We don't publish answers to questions if the subject and answer is sensitive, we will email you back directly if this is the case.

WordPress Appliance - Powered by TurnKey Linux