Last updated: 05/01/2021
Through our work with single parents in Scotland over the past 75 years, we have learnt that what family’s value most about One Parent Families Scotland is that we understand what it means to be the sole carer and breadwinner in the family – juggling work, education, childcare and quality time with children.| Please donate
Support One Parent Families Scotland
The coming years will be challenging; we are facing reductions in public spending at a time when more and more single parents are pushed into poverty. We need your help along with the support of our partners and funders to carry on our vital work.
We are working to bring about the change we want to see in Scotland:
- A future where single parents and their children are valued and treated equally and fairly.
- Providing vital support services that enable One Parent Families to achieve their potential.
- Helping to create lasting solutions to the poverty which has such a deep impact on the lives of so many One Parent Families.
- Rachel, single parent
Your donations make a real difference| Please donate
Shopping online on AmazonSmile is a way of raising money for OPFS at no additional cost to you.
This is exactly the same as shopping normally at amazon.co.uk, but each time you buy an eligible product, Amazon donates 0.5% of the net purchase price (excluding VAT, returns and shipping fees) to a registered charity, at no extra expense to the customer or to the charity.
How to donate to OPFS through AmazonSmile:
- Go to smile.amazon.co.uk and login using your usual Amazon account details.
- Choose One Parent Families Scotland from the charity options, before you begin shopping.
- Do your shopping as usual and Amazon will donate 0.5% of the net purchase price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to OPFS.
- You can also share that you have supported OPFS through AmazonSmile on social media after every purchase and inspire others to do the same.
AmazonSmile is also available to use on the Amazon Mobile App.
Leaving a legacy
Leaving a gift to charity in your will is a fantastic way for your generosity to last beyond your own lifetime. No matter how big or small the amount, you can be sure that a gift left to OPFS will help make a world of difference to hundreds of people.