Service Administrator, Dundee
Last updated: 17/05/2022
Location: Based within OPFS Dundee Office
Salary: £22,542 – £27,552 per annum for full time, pro-rata for part-time
Hours: Full time or part time hours to be agreed
Reports to: Services Manager
Closing Date: 5pm 30th May 2022
Completed Applications: Send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Role and Responsibilities:
The pivotal role is responsible for the administration and facilities functions of OPFS Families House in Dundee.
- Reception: Covering the reception area, meeting and greeting visitors, dealing with walk in enquiries, deliveries, and suppliers. Answering the phones, signposting referrals, responding to the generic OPFS email.
- Administration: Ensuring effective and efficient administration for OPFS Dundee. Processing referrals and ensuring database/Salesforce are accurately maintained. Liaising with managers and staff to collect information related to service delivery and performance. Providing administrative support for Service Manager. Maintain document storage in line with OPFS data retention policy and procedures arranging confidential destruction and archiving as appropriate.
- Properties: Ensuring the smooth operation of the premises in terms of repairs and regular Planned Preventative Maintenance. Assisting the Service Manager and team with arranging any reorganisation of office space, including any necessary wiring, IT requirements, heating, lighting, and other utilities, redecoration and required flooring, and any furniture needs.
- Health & Safety: Assisting the Service Manager in ensuring that the Dundee premises is compliant in all aspects of health and safety regulations. Act as the designated fire warden ensuring appropriate training and drills are performed and documented regularly and act as a First Aider in Dundee.
- Personnel: Maintain accurate and secure records for all staff employed by OPFS Dundee ensuring that a complete and up to date record is kept for all absence, leave and contact details for Dundee staff in paper form and electronically with information passed to OPFS HQ as required.
- Recruitment: Support Service Manager and work in partnership with OPFS HQ. This will include collation of all relevant information on the role, Job Description etc. Support the production of documents as required by the interview panel, set up of interview space, including and IT equipment required, for interviews in Dundee. Co-ordinating induction programmes for new staff as appropriate to their role.
- IT: Purchasing equipment (laptops and mobile phones) and acting as main internal contact and support for staff with simple IT issues, advising of appropriate external support as required. Ensuring all IT equipment and software at Dundee functions and is fit for purpose with liaison with HQ on IT issues. Administration of OPFS SharePoint and assisting staff.
- Event, meeting and conference organisation: providing administrative functions for meetings, including arranging rooms, invitations and minute taking., Coordinating OPFS events, working in partnership with HQ to arrange appropriate publicity, adequate space and appropriate refreshments.
- Any other duties relevant to the post or organisation as requested by the OPFS Directorate.
The job description is a broad picture of the post at the time of preparation. It is not an exhaustive list of all possible duties, and it is recognised that jobs change and evolve over time.