One Parent Families Scotland Learning
Last updated: 08/08/2022
Welcome to our online learning platform
We offer courses free of charge with the aims of helping to educate parents and professionals alike in areas such as job seeking, childcare, career development amongst others.
Access our courses
- To access any of our courses you will first need to register
- After you complete your registration you can then login to the platform.
The current available course on our platform is called – Skills to get into work
This is a 3-module course, each module has a number of tasks for you to work through.
- Module 1 – Beginners guide is for learners
- Module 2 – Transition to the world of work looks at the logistics of navigating the world of work as a single parent.
- Module 3 – Upskilling is aimed at parents currently in work who would like to progress and perhaps move up the ladder or retrain to change careers.
OPFS Moodle Training Video
PLEASE NOTE: This training video is intended for admin users only and not course participants.