Help from your college or university

Last updated: 17/11/2020

You may get financial help from discretionary funds directly from the college or university. These funds can be given for a variety of reasons including travel and childcare costs. These funds are limited, and the student financial advisers or support services can decide how to award them but it is always worth asking.

Ask the student financial adviser at the college/university where you are studying for details.