Can you help me arrange/sort out child maintenance?

We can help you calculate how much child maintenance should be paid.

OPFS cannot help you arrange child maintenance payments, but we have information on how this can be done and payment options, which can be found here: child maintenance. It’s usually best to arrange this directly between parents as extra charges are added if this has to be arranged through the Child Maintenance Service (CMS).

You can contact Child Maintenance Service online or call them on 0800 171 2345. Relationship Scotland can offer a mediation service if you require support in agreeing suitable contact arrangements or payments with your ex.

Your question hasn't been answered?

Please complete the fields below. One of our advisers will review your question and provide an answer within 3 working days, check back on the board to see your question answered. If our advisers feel we are unable to post your question and answer publicly here, they will get in touch directly.

  • By sending you agree to our privacy policy
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
WordPress Appliance - Powered by TurnKey Linux