Face to face services, Support and advice

Can you refer me to a food bank?

The Trussell Trust Scotland website has search facility to find a food bank near you. If you are a single parent living in Glasgow, Lanarkshire, Falkirk, Dundee or Aberdeenshire you can contact local OPFS service offices to chat to someone about being referred to a food bank and discuss other support that might be available for you and your family.

If you don’t have a local OPFS office you can call our Lone Parent Helpline on 0808 801 0323 and we can help you find a service.

Your question hasn't been answered?

Please complete the fields below. One of our advisers will review your question and provide an answer within 3 working days. Check back on the board to see your question answered. We don't publish answers to questions if the subject and answer is sensitive, we will email you back directly if this is the case.

WordPress Appliance - Powered by TurnKey Linux