Coronavirus, Employment

How do I get statutory sick pay?

Statutory Sick Pay (SSP) is usually arranged through your employer. If you are ill due to the coronavirus, or having to self isolate because someone in your home is showing symptoms, you can be paid SSP from the first day you are ill. You need to tell your employer within the first 7 days of becoming ill.

For more information see

Your question hasn't been answered?

Please complete the fields below. One of our advisers will review your question and provide an answer within 3 working days, check back on the board to see your question answered. If our advisers feel we are unable to post your question and answer publicly here, they will get in touch directly.

  • By sending you agree to our privacy policy
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
WordPress Appliance - Powered by TurnKey Linux