How do I report a change of circumstances for Universal Credit?

A change of circumstances such as having a baby, leaving or starting work or moving house should be reported in your Universal Credit online account. You should also contact DWP about any other benefits you receive and your local council about council tax reduction.

Your question hasn't been answered?

Please complete the fields below. One of our advisers will review your question and provide an answer within 3 working days, check back on the board to see your question answered. If our advisers feel we are unable to post your question and answer publicly here, they will get in touch directly.

  • By sending you agree to our privacy policy
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
WordPress Appliance - Powered by TurnKey Linux