Children, Money

I disagree with my child maintenance decision, what can I do?

If you are unhappy with a child maintenance decision you can complain or appeal at –

You can write to your MP if you feel your case isn’t being handled properly –

Also take a look at our Child Maintenance section of our website.

Your question hasn't been answered?

Please complete the fields below. One of our advisers will review your question and provide an answer within 3 working days, check back on the board to see your question answered. If our advisers feel we are unable to post your question and answer publicly here, they will get in touch directly.

  • By sending you agree to our privacy policy
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
WordPress Appliance - Powered by TurnKey Linux