Is there any funding to help with council tax debt?

Sorry we don’t have any funding to help with council tax. You can apply for discounts through your local council. If you have council tax arrears see CAB for more information.

Your question hasn't been answered?

Please complete the fields below. One of our advisers will review your question and provide an answer within 3 working days, check back on the board to see your question answered. If our advisers feel we are unable to post your question and answer publicly here, they will get in touch directly.

  • By sending you agree to our privacy policy
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
WordPress Appliance - Powered by TurnKey Linux