Benefits, Coronavirus

My hours are being cut, what help will I get?

If your pay is reduced you should get more universal credit or help with housing and council tax reduction if you get tax credits. You can apply for universal credit here:

Your question hasn't been answered?

Please complete the fields below. One of our advisers will review your question and provide an answer within 3 working days, check back on the board to see your question answered. If our advisers feel we are unable to post your question and answer publicly here, they will get in touch directly.

  • By sending you agree to our privacy policy
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
WordPress Appliance - Powered by TurnKey Linux