Reply To: Working parents / school holidays

#13688 Report Abuse

Hi Kazom, I don’t currently work at the minute however I was in the same job for 8 years. Now if you’re widowed which I’m so sorry to hear 😔 you should however depending on your earnings be entitled to help towards childcare. Depending on where you stay too some place put on playschemes which are relatively cheap. You should definitely be entitled to some help maybe contact citizens advice for more information and then get them to advocate with hmrc & benefit agencies. Take care D xx