Reply To: Introduce yourself…
Hi, am Beverly (not my real name but I was not sure if I should use my own).
1. How old are your children, and name one thing they’ve done recently that made you laugh? My boy is 7. He makes me laugh every single day but last night he told me it was time for bed, I said, I will be there soon, one hour later I was still up (as an adult I would be), back he came and more or less gave me a telling off for staying up late – it was 9pm!
2. What led you to join the OPFS forum? To chat with folk like me, who “get it” and maybe make new friends.
3. It can be difficult juggling everything as a single parent, mention one thing you find difficult about being a single parent?
It’s difficult for me is when “dad” decides to visit and acts like dad of the year, every other month. Not having enough money to do stuff with my boy ie. holidays, we have never been on one together.
4. Mention one thing that you like about being a single parent? My boy is all mine 🙂
5. Tell us about a hobby or something you like to do for fun or relax? It could just be something small that you are able to fit in after your children are in bed. I like watching box sets or films. Or am always decluttering somewhere in the house. If I have free time during the day, I love going for long walks, totally clears the cobwebs away.