Reply To: Introduce yourself…
Hi everyone, good to see so many posts since last time I was here….
1. How old are your children, and name one thing they’ve done recently that made you laugh?
My wee beauty is 11 already! Being a windy vegan is always a cause for hilarity with us.
2. What led you to join the OPFS forum?
Like everyone, it’s hard and nice to feel a sense of others “getting it.”
3. It can be difficult juggling everything as a single parent, mention one thing you find difficult about being a single parent?
Not being able to work is a constant source of upset for me, although I do volunteer.
4. Mention one thing that you like about being a single parent?
I was able to have a child. She is my blessing.
5. Tell us about a hobby or something you like to do for fun or relax? It could just be something small that you are able to fit in after your children are in bed
When I’m feeling motivated it’s anything arty, when I’m feeling bushed it’s anything passive like watching T.V. Music and singing in the kitchen always makes me smile.