Terms and conditions
Last updated: 15/08/2022
When you use the One Parent families Scotland (OPFS) forum you must understand and agree to our terms and conditions.
- Please understand that this forum is public, and your comments/posts will be viewable.
- OPFS is not responsible for individual users’ posts and comments on the forum.
- You must not include in your forum posts or comments any hate speech, swearing, offensive or inappropriate language.
- OPFS reserves the right to remove, modify or replace content at our own discretion.
- All users have read and understood the forum user guidelines.
- OPFS reserves the right to block users who breach forum user guidelines.
- Only create one user account, do not create multiple accounts on the forum.
- All users confirm they are 16 years of age or older.